Skip to content
SAFETY I.V. CANNULA | Control Way ( Closed IV Cannula ) | I.V. Cannula with Wings, with Extension line & Safety Feature
- This device is designed to minimize needle stick injuries and blood exposure during insertion.
- It can reduce backflow into the tip of the cannula, reducing the risk of occlusion and the need for repeated insertions.
- This device reduces the risk of the healthcare professional coming into contact with the patient’s blood and provides a safe way of drawing blood samples.
- The pre-assembled system creates a closed fluid path, designed to reduce blood leakage from the catheter hub, and minimize the potential for contamination and exposure to blood.
- The use of needle-free connectors eliminates the presence of needles when connecting administration sets or syringes.
- Sterile, Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, Single use only.
- Packaging: Individual Blister pack